The organization has social workers who are committed to addressing the needs and self-fulfillment of people with disabilities. The main aims of our services are:
• To protect and promote the well-being of persons with disabilities and their families.
• Providing Social work consultation services/counseling
• Rendering preventative services to people with disabilities and their families
• Assisting with Community based Rehabilitation, individual and family development
• Presenting information and education programmes.
• Facilitating the acquisition of assistive devices and access to medical and therapeutic care
• Networking, facilitation and marketing of services also fall under our ambit.